Super Easy Chocolate Brownies
45g cocoa powder
225g caster sugar
55g plain flour + ½ tsp baking powder or 55g self-raising flour
115g or a handful of chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (fan)
- Super wash your hands and the surface you are working on
- Melt the butter in a saucepan (Get an adult to help)
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cocoa and sugar
- Stir in the flour/baking powder and mix thoroughly
- Add in the nuts and pour the mix into a greased 20cm square cake tin.
- Bake for 30mins and cut into 5cm squares when cold.
From Pitta to Pizza to Naan Bread.
If you are loving making bread and you enjoy a curry why not try baking your own naan bread.
The method is pretty much the same as for pitta and pizza dough. The difference is use luke warm milk to get the yeast bubbling and add yogurt and egg to make a rich mixture.
You cook the naan breads on the grill adding a little butter to made them golden. Grill on both sides.
Here are the ingredients so have a go
To make 4 naan (you can freeze the dough)
A pinch of salt
A small sachet of dry yeast
4tbsp lukewarm milk
1tbsp of oil
A few knobs of butter for brushing over the naan while they grill