Your child will now be using the online world much more than ever before. Therefore it is important that you know how to keep your child safe online.
The following organisations all give advice and offer support to families:
· Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
· London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
· Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
· Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
· Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
· UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Microsoft Teams must be used as a learning platform only. School staff will report any inappropriate use of Microsoft Teams to senior leaders. Senior Leaders will also monitor the 'chat' areas of each team on a regular basis. Repeated inappropriate use may result in your child losing their right to access Microsoft Teams and impact upon their learning experience.
If you or your child are exposed to any unsuitable or worrying online content then please report issues straight away via one of the agencies below:
· Childline - for support
· UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content
· CEOP - for advice on making a report about online abuse